Preferred Equity For Build-To-Suit Developers
Offering Up To 80-100% Equity Required For Development
In this economy, many lenders want to see more equity than is usual for the development stage of single tenant net leased real estate. Marabella has the funds available to become an equity partner with build-to-suit developers by offering up to 80-100% of the equity required for development based on the credit rating of the tenant and the experience of the developer.
For consideration, any single property should require a minimum of $1,000,000 of equity and the project should be located in a primary or secondary metropolitan area (most suburban communities are acceptable). Marabella Commercial Finance will also consider the following:
- One, or multiple build-to-suit projects
- Retail, office and industrial property types.
- Funding of 80-100% of the equity required based on the credit rating of the tenant and the experience of the developer
- Tenant credit rating of B+ or better, though to receive the best terms, we desire /investment-grade ratings.
- Non-Rated companies with proven track records.
If you or an associate require preferred equity for a net lease development and the above criteria appeals to you, please call our offices at (760) 479-0800 or send us your property and contact information using the form to the right. Additional requirements and terms will be explained during consideration.